PCB Quality Control & Technology
AMS Electronics realizes that in today’s competitive electronics market, product quality is no longer a competitive advantage; it’s a prerequisite to enter the game. At AMS Electronincs, we start with the basics:
- An ISO 9001:2008 AS9100-registered quality system
- An online quality management system that collects and analyzes process data for administrative as well as manufacturing operations, including internal audits by our Quality auditors, supplier performance, and customer feedback
- Robust New Product Introduction (NPI) process, along with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and SPC reporting
- 100% Automated Optical Inspection
- First Pass Yield and Parts per million performance measurements
- Certification of operators to the following workmanship standards:
- IPC-610-A Class 1, and 2
- All Cable and Harness assemblies are manufactured to IPC/WHMA-A-620
AMS Electronics builds upon this foundation by developing detailed, assembly-specific manufacturing, test, and inspection processes, validated through our robust first-article procedure. Our quality programs, implemented throughout all of our manufacturing, engineering, and administrative processes, drive an environment that demands and expects continuous improvement, eliminates waste, and proactively seeks out process exposures that can lead to non-compliance, so they can be eliminated before they occur.
If a circuit board issue does arise, AMS moves immediately to proactively address containment of the issue and to implement permanent corrective actions.
To learn more about our quality programs or request a copy of our quality manual, please contact our Quality Manager.